- Employer: Voyage Care
- Location: TA21 8TD
- Salary: Up to £7.50 per hour + paid training, DBS & childcare vouchers
- Job Start Date: ASAP
About this job:
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team who are committed to making every day count. So make a great career move TODAY!
Voyage Care, Drakes Place, is looking for a Support Worker to provide care and support to adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
At Drakes Place, we strive to make every day more fun filled, and exciting than the day before. This is an easy task when it comes to the amazing people who live here - all of which have learning disabilities ranging from autism, epilepsy, sensory impairment and physical disability.
We offer a fun workplace, where the staff team are always welcoming and have a zest for what they do, and where the people we support are treated with dignity and respect. The people they support will spend time either attending college or enjoying their chosen hobbies such as horse-riding, swimming, bike rides, arts and crafts and shopping, to name just a few. If you believe you are a fun, caring individual and want to make a difference, contact Voyage today.
* Paid training/recognised qualifications
* Career development opportunities
* Fully funded DBS/PVG
* Employee assistance programme 24/7 advice and support
* Guaranteed hours
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers/Cycle to Work schemes
* BOOST reward scheme (lots of high street discounts)
* Refer a friend scheme
Role Specific Requirements:
* Driver: Driver Preferred
* Gender: No gender specifications.
Click Apply to complete our one page application…….All applications & CV's are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010