Solar Project Engineer
- Employer: RECRUITMENT GENIUS
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: £25000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Start Date: ASAP
This company specialises in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of electric vehicle charging, solar photovoltaic and battery storage systems for domestic, commercial and public sector clients. Due to continued expansion they are now recruiting for a Solar Project Engineer.
The role will be varied and include:
- Assessing survey information and preparing Desktop Proposals in response to enquiries
- Complete system design
- Supporting the Account Managers with day-to-day enquiries
- Technical site survey and client liaison
- Producing Installation Proposals using information collected by surveyors
- Complete project planning and management, client liaison and arranging/managing sub-contractors
- Installation crew management and support
- Auditing of completed installations
- System registration and notification
- Technical support
The ideal candidate will be diligent, have an electrical background, and be knowledgeable about solar and storage technologies. Experience in the design and installation of solar photovoltaic systems is required, ideally with supporting qualifications such as 17th Edition, 2391/2394/2395 City & Guilds or similar.
Excellent computer and literacy skills to include working knowledge of Windows based software programmes like Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of electrical design programmes and experience with SolarEdge inverter systems would be an advantage.
The role will be based in their head offices in Leeds with site visits to undertake technical surveys around the country as required.
Salary will be based on experience but they understand quality comes with a price.
Please click on apply now and send them your CV.