Senior Support workers/Team Leaders - Sleaford & Leicester
- Employer: RECRUITMENT GENIUS
- Location: Sleaford
- Salary: £15828 - £20984 per annum
- Job Start Date: ASAP
Do you have what it takes to help improve the outcomes for looked after children?
Support practitioners - up to £15828 p.a. with additional allowances for night work and sleep in's plus benefits - Sleaford & Leicester
Qualified Senior Support practitioners and Waking Night workers - up to £17056p.a. with additional allowances for and sleep in's plus benefits - Sleaford & Leicester
Team Leaders - up to £20945p.a with additional allowances for and sleep in's plus benefits - Sleaford
This company is an independent provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic support for young people with a range of care needs.
Due to an exciting development of our service with the creation of an innovative respite and short stay centre, they are currently seeking both permanent and bank Team leaders and support workers for their Residential Children's school in Sleaford.
- Applicants will hold or be working towards NVQ Level 3 in Children and young People residential or equivalent and will be able to demonstrate a commitment to career development.
- You will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the needs of looked after children, apply excellent team working and communication skills and have the right approach to demonstrate the highest standards of care.
- You will also have an excellent understanding of the legislation which underpins residential care services for young people.
- Applicants for team leader posts will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the specific needs of children with learning disabilities and a track record of leadership and management.
Their staff work on a flexible rota pattern which includes long days, and waking nights, but they are open to discussing differing working patterns for bank staff.
Their company operates an excellent programme of training and development opportunities including QCF Level 3 and Level 5 opportunities.
They are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All Applicants must be willing to undergo enhanced DBS checks including references with previous employers.
This company is an equal opportunities employer