- Employer: Pure Resourcing Solutions
- Location: Ipswich
- Salary: £15100 - £18000 per annumtxtSalaryFrom=15100
- Job Start Date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company based in the heart of Ipswich. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join their team as a Property Administrator. They offer fantastic benefits, flexible working and also offer employees to further develop qualifications in a fun and vibrant environment.
- Work as part of a well established team to carry out all administration for the company's large portfolio of property across the UK.
- Management of rent reviews, lease renewals and all tenant enquiries.
- Interact with customers politely and efficiently in order to convey a positive image of the business and to build customer loyalty and enhance customer relations.
- Respond to day to day compliance queries from the department.
- Ensure customer based information is accurate and up to date on the in-house system.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills, good attention to detail and be a team player.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent at grades A-C (must include English & Maths)
- Good computer skills including Microsoft packages
- 6 months administration or customer service experience would a distinct advantage but not essential
- Vibrant and fun working environment
- Training programmes
- Opportunity to gain Financial Planning qualifications
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Salary £15,000pa - £18,000pa DOE