Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Employer: REESON EDUCATION
- Location: London
- Salary: £27000 - £46000 per annum
- Job Start Date: ASAP
Are you able to motivate and engage children?
Do you have a genuine passion for Teaching and Learning?
Would you like an opportunity to make a real difference in a school and develop as a teacher?
If so, come and join our fantastic team in East London
This popular and friendly community primary school in Hammersmith and Fulham, London, are seeking to appoint a KS2 teacher to join their team from Frbruary 2018, on a full time and permanent basis. The year level is flexible between and can be negotiated with the teacher based on experience and strengths.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A sound knowledge of the curriculum and high expectations of their pupils;
* The ability to work co-operatively with colleagues and parents;
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Experience in Key Stage Two.
* A Genuine passion for teaching.
* Ambitions to develop as a teacher and take on additional responsibility.
Key benefits working for this school:
* A competitive salary with TLR's available
* Access to a supportive network of teachers and school leaders
* Access to nationally-recognised leadership programmes
* Free lunches every day when eating with the children.
* Access to a strongly-established NQT programme.
* Possibility to undertake further studies (e.g. Masters, Ph.D., etc.)
If you are a creative and passionate teacher eager to share your skills with a forward thinking school, this could be an excellent opportunity for you. Please apply now to Reeson Education.