Junior Product Manager
Junior Product Manager, Up to £21,000, Poole
A well-established second generation family business selling a wide range of high end luxury products requires a Junior Product Manager to join their growing team. You'll be based in the modern offices in Poole and will sit within the product management team. With the guidance of the Product Group Manager you will manage and market your own range of products.
Other responsibilities include;
* Identifying and overseeing new development of products
* Producing both online and offline marketing materials
* Assessing profitability of your marketing campaigns
* Liaising with the customer service department regarding any issues involving your product range
Placing orders for stock for your products when necessary
The ideal Junior Product Manager will have;
* A 2.1 degree in ideally Marketing, Business, English, History or other humanities
* Excellent written and verbal English
* A desire to start your career in Product Marketing and eager to develop and progress within a hardworking environment
As Junior Product Manager you will be receive a 8 week induction programme across the business, on-the job training and have a clear career path through the company. You will also have the opportunity to complete a Diploma in Digital and Direct Marketing to receive a level 6 qualification.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.