- Employer: RECRUITMENT GENIUS
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: Up to £16000 per annum
- Job Start Date: ASAP
Are you an aspiring photographer, photography graduate or a professional photographer looking for an exciting new career path? Do you want to work in an award winning company for a group of award winning entrepreneurs? If so read on!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and successful action sports company with 75 employees at the forefront of digital marketing, online retail and cross border trade. Currently operating several successful websites dealing in 12 different languages, 14 different currencies and shipping to 100+ destinations worldwide; an opportunity has arisen for a Junior Photographer to join the team.
With over 30,000 products a season photographed in-house, they operate a very busy photography studio. The role will cover all areas of studio photography and will lead onto product and model photography in the main studio after a successful initial image editing trial period. It is essential that candidates are hardworking, reliable and show initiative. This is a unique opportunity to learn from a young, successful professional photography team.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing stock and sample items for photography
- Acquire high quality imagery from the model and product studios.
- Assisting the head photographer during day-to-day operation of studio shoots.
- Occasionally assisting the marketing team to help execute marketing campaigns
To be considered for the role of Junior Photographer, you must:
- Have basic understanding of DSLR camera functions and image editing software
- A photography qualification or some professional photography experience
- A strong work ethic
- Close attention to detail
- Be able to closely follow a photography brief
- Be able to produce consistently good results under pressure.
They offer full training and a promising career path with prospects. This is an opportunity not to be missed, apply now.
To apply for the role of Junior Photographer, please simply send your CV.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.