- Employer: Prestige Nursing
- Location: Blackburn
- Salary: £9.19 - £21.29 per hour
- Job Start Date: ASAP
Congratulations! You've found the perfect opportunity to progress your career in care!
We're growing and require additional staff to support new opportunities for Care Assistants and Support Workers on our team!
In a recent Member survey, 96% if respondents stated they are likely to recommend Prestige Nursing East Lancashire as an employer, leaving feedback such as:
'I wish I had joined Prestige years ago. One hundred percent a pleasure to work for.'
'The staff I worked with worked well as a team and management were very helpful.'
'The best agency I have worked for by far. They keep me updated, there is good communication and they give me more than enough work.'
Experience isn't essential, however, you must be enthusiastic and willing to work in a variety of settings including: palliative care in the community, nursing and residential homes, supporting individuals with Acquired Brain and/or Spinal Injuries.
Benefits from working with Prestige Nursing & Care:
* Weekly Pay
* Full or part time hours
* Free ongoing training
* Free NVQ 2 & 3 Health & Social care training
* Career development/progression opportunities
* Holiday pay
* National Insurance contributions and a Government pension scheme
* Travelling to clients homes
* Providing clients with daily support such as personal care, administering medication, repositioning and meal prep
* To document all tasks that have been completed and complete MAR/MDS charts
* Report any concerns to the office
*pay rates are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%*