£30k - 32k per year + Excellent Package
NA, King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Permanent | Full Time
Installer - West Norfolk - Excellent Package
We are looking for a top-class, experienced Home Improvements Installer on behalf of our family-run West Norfolk client. The Installer will be responsible for meeting the daily installation of UPVC and Aluminium Fenestration products. Completing tasks within agreed time scales and to correct specification to the customer's complete satisfaction.
· Applicants should have a good understanding of the workings of and installation principles of UPVC and aluminium products to a quality finish on completion of installation.
- The successful applicant will be dealing face to face with customers and will be required to be polite and demonstrate good communication skills at all times. You will maintain daily communications with customers to ensure high customer satisfaction with finished installed product.
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on UPVC, Aluminium, Glass products.
- Completing Reactive Maintenance and Product modifications.
- Maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- Adhering to current HSE regulatory requirements
- Meeting Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
· You will have achieved the qualifications and have completed an appropriate apprenticeship.
· Qualifications include the following preferences: MTC Card, NVQ level 2 in fenestration installation, CSCS card.
· You will have previous similar installation experience including knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the double glazing trade.
· You will be able to demonstrate knowledge of applicable codes, standards, and regulations for this industry.
· You will be friendly and approachable offering outstanding customer service at all times.
· A full driving licence is required.
The role carries an attractive package including a base salary of £30000 - £32000 for a 40 hour week.