£50000 - £60000 per annum
Permanent | Full Time
Salary £50 - £60k + annual bonus + Benefits
Swansea / Hybrid
We are working with an leading CRM consultancy who have a very exciting opportunity for a Test Manager to join their growing business.
This role will suit a skilled Test Manager who has experience leading a team of up to test analysts in all elements that are related to manual testing.
This role has a flexible hybrid approach to work to working from home and would prefer candidates who are happy to be in the office 1-2 times a week.
* Lead the management and co-ordination of testing delivery including test scoping, planning, and design of test materials
* Establish and maintain testing Standards, Procedures, Scripts and Schedules for all testing cycles including Unit, System, Integration, User Acceptance, Regression, Upgrade, Patch, Stress and Performance testing
* Manage the Test Team resource pool ensuring that all ongoing testing activities are adequately resourced
* Train, coach, appraise and develop the test team
Skills / experience:
* Experience within similar Test Manager role
* Knowledge of Shared Services business processes associated with HR, Finance, Payroll and Procurement preferred
* A successful track record working as a testing analyst and planner
* Excellent communication skills
* High level of man management skills / experience