Circa £26,520 per annum + Benefits (see below)
Travel, Leisure, Tourism
Permanent | Full Time
Health Club Team Leader who is driven to succeed and professional at all times with limitless enthusiasm is required for a well-established and prestigious private members club based in South West London.
SALARY: Circa £26,520 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: South West London (SW15) (Candidates MUST live within 45 minute commute to South West London SW15)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week on a 7 day rota of varying shift times to include weekends and bank holidays
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Health Club Team Leader who is driven to succeed and professional at all times with limitless enthusiasm.
Working as the Health Club Team Leader you will be responsible for the safe and efficient day to day operation of the Health Club, Indoor & Outdoor Pools, Steam Room and Sauna, Spa, Gym, Studios and all other activities running within the facility with special care and attention to the operational running of the pool plant rooms.
The position of Health Club Team Leader is a pivotal one within the Health Club Team and as such you must be flexible, willing to embrace change and challenges and be passionate in delivering a first class facility and service to members.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Health Club Team Leader will include:
• Ensure lifeguard and reception areas are covered at all times to include daytimes, evenings and weekends
• Assist in the preparation of lifeguard rotas to ensure optimum cover to maximise member experience whilst keeping costs at a minimum and considering budgets
• Ensure the Health Club areas meet the necessary standards of hygiene and cleanliness, liaising with the Housekeeping team & Manager
• Ensure the upkeep of the gym equipment including daily maintenance, cleaning, repair and engineer call outs
• Ensure safe operation of all machinery within the Health Club
• Ensure that Health Club literature and notice boards are to Club standard, relevant and within date
• Monitor pool chemical levels and manage the plant rooms to ensure the pools are safe and clean for members to swim
• Ensure all daily, weekly, monthly health & safety checks are completed to the highest standard
• Ensure the smooth operation of all leisure activities, providing guidance and leadership to the departmental staff & supervisors
• Assist to develop and promote a full programme of activities within the pools, Gym and Studios always mindful of safety of all users, to include Holiday Programmes, ensuring consistent standards and effective co-ordination of these activities
• Publicise, promote and support all pool, Gym, Studio activities and events
• Ensure the safe running of all plant rooms, water testing, back washing procedures in line with health club policies and procedures
• Contribute to reduce operational costs and ensure the Health Club Pools, Gym and Studios are run as efficiently as possible to reduce energy costs and consumable waste
• Monitor the co-ordination of supplies to the Health Club
• Assist in training and educating employees to work efficiently, effectively and to the required Health and Safety standards
• Motivate and inspire Health Club employees ensuring that they deliver full training to cover their duties
• Ensure effective communication between all Health Club departments, other Club departments and Club Members
• Ensure that personnel policies and standards are correctly followed including the reporting of sickness absence, holiday requests, return to work interviews, performance management
• Ensure that the Health Club offers a friendly efficient service at all times and employees are always fully briefed and are welcoming to visitors
• Ensure that employees actively enforce Club Rules and Policies sensibly to maintain a clean, safe and enjoyable environment at all times
• Act as lead Health Club Duty Manager as required
• Overtime paid 1.5x when working over contracted weekly hours
• Salary review first quarter 2023
• Meal whist on duty
• Generous company pension after a qualifying period
• Staff fund paid twice yearly after qualifying period (£450)
• Use of Club’s facilities on working day following qualifying period
• Free onsite parking
• Death in Service of 4x Salary
• Ongoing training and development
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P9428
Full-Time, Permanent Leisure Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in South London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk