£30000 - £35000 per annum + Car/Allowance + OTE + Pension + Benefits
Permanent | Full Time
Textile Fabrication Sales Manager or Technical Sales "
Role - Textile Fabrication Sales Manager
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 + OTE + Car/Allowance + Pension + Benefits
Experience - 2-5 years field sales, technical new business strategy focused
Locations - North, West Yorkshire, Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Manchester, Bury, Lancashire, South Yorkshire
If you're a skilled and high energy new business hunter in a technical manufacturing industry looking to make a difference with genuine career prospects, we'd like to speak with you. We are looking for an ambitious and highly driven Sales Manager looking to make that next step.
The successful candidate will initially join our Textile Fabrication business, where in addition to Account Management responsibilities, implement clear new business targeted strategies for this part of the Group. This will include developing new channels and geographies and embedding a culture of new business generation by providing a first class 'Rolls Royce' commercial service to new and existing customers.
You will be challenged to develop new sales within a small team in ways that generate new lucrative opportunities and open up new sales channels, leading to higher profitability, and competitiveness.
You will be a proactive, enthusiastic, results-driven Sales Manager looking to make that next step in your career in a technical manufacturing industry.
Some of your responsibilities
* Craft new business sales strategies
* Identify opportunities to reach new market segments, geographies and expand market share
* Implement integrated sales campaigns for core products focusing on maximizing revenue and profitability (End-User/Distributors/Agents)
* Run regular reviews of the plan across all sales channels
* Monitor competition (new products, sales strategies, pricing changes etc.)
* Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
To be successful
* Experience in selling in a technical environment
* Comfortable working in a fast moving constantly changing environment
* High energy, professional, ambitious and motivated
* High standard of commercial acumen resulting in a first class customer service
* Demonstrable track record of success
* Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to integrate in respect of the team and form strong, trust-based work relationships
* Have proven personal experience in new business and account development in a
technical manufacturing environment
* Excellent negotiation and customer influencing skills with positive results including,
sales and contract negotiation.
* Ideally more than 2+ years' in a field Sales role
* Comprehensive analytical skills and very commercially focused