£23k - 28k per year
Altrincham, Greater Manchester, England
Permanent | Full Time
Nurse Seekers are working on behalf of a fantastic nursery based near Altrincham, Greater Manchester who are looking to employ a Room Leader for their family run setting. The Room Leader must be passionate and dedicated in providing the best outcomes for children in the early years of their development.
For this role you are expected to:
* Plan, prepare and support the smooth running of a creative and playful curriculum with colleagues in line with The Early Years Foundation Stage.
* Communicate with parents/carers about their child's development and keep them involved.
* · Communicate with parents/carers about their child's development and keep them involved.
* · Conduct baseline assessments and age-appropriate assessments based on children's individual development.
Key Skills Needed:
* You must have a full and relevant Level 3 Childcare Qualification
* A Minimum of 1 Years' experience as a Room Leader
* Good Knowledge of EYFS
Benefits for this excellent opportunity consist of:
* A competitive salary with an annual pay review
* Monthly Staff Nights Out and Christmas Night Out!
* Dress Down Friday
* Substantial Childcare discount and Childcare Provision included
* Excellent Early Learning and Development programme
* On-site Parking
* Working in a recently fully renovated setting open-ended play area's