£25k - 32k per year
Bromley, Greater London, England
Permanent | Full Time
Our Client is looking to employ a Qualified Nursery Practitioner and Room Leader for their fantastic nursery near Bromley, Kent. This is a truly unique opportunity to work with an extremely supportive management team, with well-being at the centre of all practice in this home-from-home setting.
* Deliver outstanding learning opportunities and exceptional care
* The ability to work on your own initiative
* The preparation and completion of activities to suit each individual child's stage of development
* Plan and provide effective teaching and learning
* Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
* Great Knowledge of EYFS
* Communicate with colleagues, parents/carers to meet the individual needs of the children
* Make accurate and effective assessments of the children during the stages of development
The successful candidate can look forward to a competitive salary with additional benefits such as in-house training with scope for promotion. Alongside an Employee of the Year scheme which comes with a prize of a £1200 All-Inclusive Holiday!!