£35000 - £50000 per annum + Pension, Health Insurance, + more.
Permanent | Full Time
Brief - Project Manager
As a Project Manager within the team you will support the delivery of multiple projects and project reviews in line with defined methodologies. You will also support our Partner and Management team to build excellent client relationships, assist with the strategy and help drive marketing and business development projects. The primary focus of this role will be managing a variety of project related engagements across different sectors clients across the UK.
Deliver project and change management engagements across a variety of industries and functional areas
* Manage client projects and review client projects from an assurance perspective
* Be able to manage multiple activities (projects, clients, internal development activities)
* Be able to recommend pragmatic and value add improvements to delivery practices, processes and client service.
* Be able to write and present proposals, client reports and progress updates
* Manage individuals to ensure that work is completed on time and to the highest quality
* Identify and manage risks on client engagements
* Discuss findings with clients and obtain their buy-in to a proposed way forward
* Responsible for the planning and scheduling of individual assignments
* Support the billing and collection process in respect of each engagement
* Work with the Partner/Director/Manager team to develop the Projects & Change value proposition in building the practice across the UK
* Support the development of proposals and responding to tenders
* Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events, keep abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and suggest innovative products and services.
* Participate in recruitment, performance management, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines, and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counsellees
· Educated to degree level
· A Project Management related qualification such as PRINCE 2, PMP and/or Agile
· Hands on responsibility and experience of managing projects and leading teams
· Experience of working in customer or client-facing roles
· Commercial sector experience appropriate to Financial and Accountancy sectors.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Cody Murphy, on LinkedIn