£0 - £0 Per Annum
Permanent | Full Time
CPS Group are proud to be working with an award winning organization who are based in South Wales on their search for a Product Owner.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing and an innovative team? Are you highly motivated, driven and self-starting? Are you a product owner looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
The company I am working with are one of the largest digital organisations in South Wales. The company has a hands on and onsite development team, that are always on hand to help delivery projects with ease and in a timely manner.
The company doesn't only value their products, they value and invest in their employees too!
Within this role, you will be responsible for the following duties;
* Building strong and thorough relationships with clients in order have a competent understanding of the project vision.
* Identifying opportunities and making recommendations to improve user experience.
* Support the business development team within the creation of project proposals.
* Clearly map-out and articulate user stories with applicable acceptance criteria.
* Maintaining the product backlog
* Collaborate effectively with internal teams throughout the project development stages to maximize product engagement.
For this role, the following skills will be an essential requirement for the role;
* Communication skills
* Organisational awareness
You will also need the following experience in order to be considered for the role;
* A minimum of around 3 years experience in product ownership in a digital transformation, software development, or solutions/architecture environment.
* Experience working in an agile environment.
* A Product Owner degree/qualifications is desirable, but not essential.
* Previous experience working within project teams as well as delivering projects efficiently and within budget.
What's on offer for you here?
* Salary paying up to £40,000 per year, depending on experience.
* Remote working- Flexible working options.
* 25 Days annual leave.
* Generous pension scheme.
* Great working culture.