£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive + quarterly bonus
Permanent | Full Time
An exciting opportunity for a Procurement & Contract Manager, working across EMEA who is good at negotiating contracts to work with suppliers and internal department heads to ensure that service level agreements, discount levels and contracts are suitable for purpose and regularly reviewed. To drive down costs whilst maintaining service levels including contract negotiation and define KPI's and SLA's reviewing performance.
Key duties of the Procurement & Contract Manager will include:
* Ensure service level agreements and key performance indicators are set at appropriate level for business requirements.
* Review and maintain current contracts with suppliers.
* Recommend alterations or replacement contracts as necessary.
* Hold monthly/quarterly meetings with main suppliers to review performance against service level agreements, propose and monitor action plans to maximise efficiencies and cost effectiveness.
* Monitor industry trends and recommend suitable changes to suppliers.
* Work with all Divisions to select new suppliers and be the key negotiator on contract terms and pricing levels.
* Develop and implement methodology for marketing supplier management.
Experience that the Procurement & Contract Manager should have:
* Good experience of purchasing, supplier on-boarding and contract negotiation in marketing and/or IT environment.
* Good project management skills.
* Ability to conduct research and extract key findings to help build, manage and support procurement strategy.
* Experience working with legal professionals and good understanding of contract structures and legal terms.
* Experience of setting KPI's with suppliers and organising and managing supplier quality of service and business reviews
* Academic qualifications/membership such as MCIPS highly preferred
* Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
* Strong interpersonal skills with both suppliers and internal customers.
* Strong negotiation skills.
* Self-motivated with ability to work with little definition and without supervision whilst multi-tasking and prioritising across a number of projects and initiatives.
* Willing to travel as required to meet suppliers.
* Business level German, skills a key advantage.
Package available for the Procurement & Contract Manager:
* Salary £competitive + quarterly bonus
* Benefits include 25 days holiday,
* Private Medical,
* Life insurance,
* 35-hour week.
* Laptop, mobile
* Training support program
* Restaurant on site and cafe kitchen
* Hybrid role 3 days in office, 2 days WFH F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.