£70,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
Permanent | Full Time
Part Qualified/ Newly Qualified Internal/International Auditor - Extensive EMEA travel.
Salary: Up to £70000 + bonus + Excellent benefit (dependent on experience).
Interested in travelling extensively as part of your role as an Internal Auditor over Europe, the Middle East and Africa?
My client, a global giant, is currently recruiting an ambitious internal auditor. They are a multinational global player who has operations in each of the 5 continents and 14 countries and has a $multi-million turnover.
Reporting directly into the Senior Manager, you will gain a lot of exposure to all aspects of the Risk and Controls process. You will deal with Corporate functions, financial and operational audits. This is both an assurance and advisory role and often the Internal Auditor will operate in a consultative manner to the business.
• Performing the operational and / or financial projects (both assurance and consulting) assigned to the team you belong to, from the elaboration of the Working Program based on risks to the drafting of the Internal Audit Report respecting the Group Internal Audit Methodology aligned with the International Professional Practices Framework set up by the Institute of Internal Auditors;
You will be a high flyer with excellent academics and strong commercial acumen.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance and ideally a professional qualification or European equivalent (desired).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a strong background in Microsoft Excel. Would be highly appreciated the proficiency in a data analytics tool such as IDEA, ACL.
• Willingness to travel (domestic and international).
• Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Being able to work within a team.
• If you are studying, assistance with fees and examinations.
A fantastic opportunity to travel and gain experience in a major International Corporation. Base location is flexible, but you will need to spend the majority of your time in the UK in the Greater London Head Office for the first 6-12 months.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship*
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.