Permanent | Full Time
Location: London, NW4
Salary: 20,000-24,000 per annum
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Nursery Nurse with a competitive salary between 20,000-24,000, to join a Jewish nursery with Chol Education. Open all year round, providing the highest standard of childminding, nursery care and excellent service in a loving and fun environment.
The role as a Nursery Nurse will assist in many aspects through social, emotional, educational, practical interaction, nurturing, and guidance. Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment.
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
* Level 3 Qualification in childcare
* 2 years working experience in a nursery or childcare environment
* Sound knowledge of the EYFS Framework and develop engaging learning opportunities
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
* Excellent communication skills with a professional conduct
If you are lively with a good demeanour and love working and playing with children, then apply now.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies + Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.