Media, Arts, Creative
Permanent | Full Time
Midweight Artist Agent / Creative Producer
Location: East London
Salary: Depending on experience
My client is an established artist agency, creative consultancy + gallery. They represent outstanding artists spanning Illustration, Animation, Photography and 3D/CGI.
They are now looking for an Artist Agent / Creative Producer to join the team. The role involves developing existing client relationships, attracting new business and handling commissions from beginning to end whilst nurturing their roster of artists to grow their audience and the scope of the commissions they receive.
The Job Role:
* Your role will be to develop new relationships within the industry through a weekly program of 3-4 face-to-face / virtual meetings showcasing the roster to agencies, brands, and more.
* Project manage all commissions for the artists including negotiation of all contracts and billing, scheduling, execution + delivery.
* Promote their exceptional roster of artists to professional connections - both pre-existing connections and those within your own network / beyond.
* Offer curatorial and business advice to all artists to help them develop their portfolios and build their practice.
* Assist in the development of a strategic marketing strategy and each represented artist.
* Develop + produce new content - curating exhibitions, publications, editorial / video content, + live events in the gallery.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
* Previous experience working as an Agent / Artists Representative including successful acquisition and handling of commissions for new clients (especially within the advertising and design sectors) desirable.
* Excellent knowledge of the current creative, cultural, and advertising scene.
* Passionate, fun + dynamic; someone who enjoys working with new people.
* Well organised and good at prioritising tasks.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and confident dealing with clients and creatives alike.
* Adaptable, proactive and willing approach to work with the ability to keep calm during times of pressure.
* Experience working with CRM + the Google suite is desirable.
* 9.30am - 6.30pm, Monday - Friday
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies + Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.