£32000 - £33000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Pension
Permanent | Full Time
Area Sales Manager - UK & Ireland - Aftermarket
We are looking for a driven and motivated Sales professional to operate as an Area Sales Manager / Territory Sales Manager in developing product Sales via distribution channels, wholesale customers, multiple retailers and national accounts across the DIY and Consumer Goods industry.
Ideal Location - Liverpool - Manchester - Leeds
Circa £32K + Bonus + Car + Pension (5%) + Benefits + Product Training + PPD
Our ideal candidate will need to have gained sales experience and knowledge of developing sales via distributor networks, multiple retailers, trade wholesale and national accounts. Whilst we are open to industry sector, sales professionals within the chemicals, paints or surface finishing industries will be particularly interesting. Equally if you are selling into the DIY sector or Consumer Goods markets this will also be a great advantage.
10 Key Skills:
* Must be able to demonstrate a proven record in pushing sales via distribution channels.
* Ability to engage distributors and trade wholesale customers.
* Developed and structured territory account management skills.
* Proactive, professional and disciplined approach to selling.
* Excellent presenter with the ability grab attention.
* Convincing objection handling skills combined with inquisitive nature.
* Excellent communicator verbally and written.
* Highly organised with solid work ethic approaching tasks tenaciously.
* Target driven able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Competent PC user with an ability to grasp new technology quickly.
The organisation invests heavily in professional technical training from onboarding new recruits, through to delivering comprehensive product training sessions for staff and customers alike.
Continued Professional Development:
Proactively, the company culture ensures continued professional development for employees along with promotional opportunities.
Video Interviews & Questions:
Video screen interviews will be conducted by our exclusive recruitment partner Glen Shepherd.