£70,000 - £85,000 Per Annum
Permanent | Full Time
Salary: £neg + excellent benefits + bonus.
Qualifications: Qualified Accountant with a recognised CCAB Qualification, or Internal Audit Qualification.
Our client is seeking a “best in class” professional to act as an expert in this crucial function within their Global business. This is a hybrid role with exposure to augmenting audit methodologies, combined with a strong Risk-based Internal audit background. An understanding/ exposure to Financial Services/ regulatory environments are beneficial but not essential.
Key Responsibilities include:
Reporting to the Head of Audit and Senior Audit professionals, the Audit Manager position is responsible for planning and executing audits to assess the adequacy of the systems control environment with limited supervision. This person also recommends a system and/or process improvements. The ideal candidate will also undertake a number of key internal audit projects within the business.
Key Job Functions
* Execute all phases of audit projects including planning, fieldwork, and reporting.
*Contribute to risk assessment and to development and execution of audit activities.
* Develop and improve audit testing process.
* Undertake a number of key strategic internal audits as part of a proactive UK team.
*Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of general controls.
* Identify and communicate recommendations to improve controls orally and in writing to various levels of management.
* Perform special internal audit projects.
*Provide assistance to management and independent auditors.
• Will be required to serve as an expert or lead a team to conduct selected audits and is accountable for the identification of risks or weaknesses within the business unit being reviewed, as well as for developing recommendations.
• Required to develop the scope of review, timelines, and deliverables, in-line with yearly audit plan and agreed with relevant business function.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, particularly in presenting and listening skills.
You will be working in a complex and ever-changing environment, and will, therefore, need to demonstrate the ability to manage change, dynamically head up projects and operate and influence senior leaders within the Group.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship*
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.