£50000 - £55000 per annum
Permanent | Full Time
Job Title: Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Location: North Cambridgeshire
Our client is a market leader in the food manufacturing sector and are looking to strengthen their senior team with an experienced and talented Health, Safety and Environmental Manager based at their site in North Cambridgeshire.
The role will involve proactively working with other senior management and board members to establish and maintain a culture of safe, environmentally friendly practices across the organisation. Working alongside the senior management team, you will be responsible for devising and implementing the company's health and safety policies and systems and keeping up-to-date with all relevant legislation.
You will need to ensure a safe and healthy work environment and the regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations. You will need to promote a continuous improvement culture to maintain the highest standard of HSE at all times.
* 3 years + experience in a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager position in an Food Manufacturing Company
* A passionate and strong communicator who is able to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
* Proactive rather than reactive in their approach to resolving issues.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* NEBOSH Certification at a minimum / NEBOSH Dip or IOSH desirable