£35000 - £40000 per annum + + Vehicle + CPD + Benefits
Permanent | Full Time
Fire Risk Assessor - Oxford
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Our client, a successful and rapidly expanding Environmental and Health and Safety Consultancy, are keen to employ an experienced Fire Risk Assessor to work on a range of housing, retail, commercial and industrial project located across the Midlands and South Central areas.
As a Fire Risk Assessor, you will:
* Carry out site-based fire risk assessments across a range of residential, commercial and industrial premises
* Produce comprehensive fire risk assessment reports
* Provide fire safety advice to clients
* Maintain up to date knowledge of any changes in regulation and developments in fire safety
What are we looking for?
* Fire safety qualification such as the NEBOSH Fire, FPA or CFPA diploma
* IFE, IFSM or IFPO membership or working towards
* Minimum of 2 years' experience conducting fire risk assessments
* Full UK driving license
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong report writing skills
* Good working knowledge of current fire safety legislation and technical standards
* Good IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office packages
On offer, is a competitive basic salary between £35,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience), along with an excellent benefits package which includes a company vehicle & equipment, 24 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday off, company pension scheme, paid travel time, company bonus scheme, life Assurance and a commitment to on-going training and professional development!
Commutable locations: Northampton, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Leamington Spa, Redditch, Aylesbury, Rugby, Daventry, Cheltenham, Bletchley, Kettering, East Midlands, Oxfordshire, Reading, Thames Valley, M4.