£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + + Benefits
Travel, Leisure, Tourism
Permanent | Full Time
Digital Implementation Analyst
Luton (flexible working)
£35,000 - £40,000
Want to work with a fast paced, high value organisation?
As part of our clients continued success, they are seeking an enthusiastic technical analyst to join their team. They are looking for someone who can creatively cut through complex data sets from a range of sources to illuminate trends, solve problems or provide evidence to contribute to their client's project.
You will be working across a range of projects so being able to plan, prioritise and manage your time is essential. Within project teams, you will be the data specialist and must have the ability to communicate your plan and findings effectively to everyone.
The role will be based in Luton, but flexibility to work from home 3-4 days a week will be afforded once training is completed.
* Degree level qualification in management sciences, statistics, economics, operational research or a related area.
* Experience of working with Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager to support digital and create reports.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Understanding of different data sources and the benefits/ limitations of each.
* Curiosity and an ability to challenge the status quo.
My client is a leading consultancy who are on a continued growth plan.
£35,000 - £40,000
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com