Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, England
Permanent | Full Time
My client is looking to hire a Design Engineer / CAD Technician to join their team based in Leighton Buzzard.
A Design Engineer/CAD Technician from a construction, scaffolding or temporary works background looking to join a UK leading company with a great reputation in the industry.
My client invests in their employees offering clear routes of technical progression, where you will work on a wide range of challenging and exciting projects. They are specialists in the design and supply and maintenance of access equipment in the form of mastclimbers and hoists for the construction industry and have a great reputation across the UK.
They are looking to continue in their growth and their dominance within their industry and want an experienced Design Engineer to add to their team. This would suit a Design Engineer ideally with experience in construction/scaffolding design looking to challenge themselves in a challenging but rewarding role.
* Drawing using AutoCAD
* Temporary Works Design of existing products and new products
* Opportunities to mentor existing staff and also opportunities to help train colleagues
* Experience with 2D CAD is essential - 3D CAD desirable (but not a requirement at this stage). This is training the client are willing to offer
* You will ideally have a background in Construction, scaffolding, temporary works or similar
* Looking to join a company with a great reputation who invest in their employees
This is a permanent role due to start ASAP. The rate of pay is competitive.
) or click on the Apply link.
Workstream welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the EU/EEA.