£19,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
IT, Internet,Customer Service,Telecoms
Permanent | Full Time
Are you looking for a chance to put your passion for technology to good use, and to build a career at a high energy, award winning, tech business?
This role offers you the chance to use your problem solving and IT skills to support business customers - which include global firms, and well known brands - as they use this award-winning cloud-based service.
It's a great starting point for a career in this growing global business - which could take you to Sydney or the USA (previous team members are currently working there!)
A degree isn't essential - your attitude and approach are more important - but you'll need to be bright with good results for the qualifications you've taken.
Although you’ll love technology (and maybe known to your friends as a geek!), you don't need to have worked in a technology based role before. You do need some experience of dealing with customers, perhaps in retail, a pub or restaurant, as you'll need these communication and customer service skills to be successful.
You will already have a strong interest in technology and IT, and have an appetite to learn more.
Once you're up to speed there will be some shift working - so you'll need to be able to get to Croydon for a 7am start occasionally.
You’ll be working as part of a team on the Support desk providing email and telephone support, and your responsibilities will include:
• Diagnosing and resolving customer requests
• Troubleshooting Hosted PBX, Mobile, and third party network issues remotely
• Working closely with colleagues in QA and Development teams to help resolve complex issues
• Providing a great customer experience by keeping customers updated as you work through to a solution
• Proactively identifying issues before customer become aware
• Duplicating bugs in a test environment
• Providing full detail with written documentation when escalating issues
You’ll also get involved in
• Product enhancement discussions
• Team review meetings
• Remote (and sometimes on-site) customer training
Our client are led by a passionate and accomplished management team with many years of experience in the tech market and running ambitious rapidly growing businesses. They have a clear vision for the future and are looking for talented, high energy, like-minded individuals who share their passion to change the world.
We are an equal opportunities employment business and agency working on behalf of our clients and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.