£14 - £17 Per Hour
Permanent | Full Time
Position: CNC Turner Programmer
Salary: £14ph - £16ph
Beacon are looking for a CNC Turner Programmer familiar with Fanuc controls for this exciting position with a Market leading Engineering company based in Southampton.
Due to an increasing order book our client has an exciting opportunity for a CNC Turner to join their team.
Our client is a family run engineering company that has been operating for nearly 30 years. They are based in Eastleigh. They are a friendly team that can offer a great working environment.
Working hrs are a 39 hour week with regular overtime available. They are looking for experienced personnel who are able to work to tight tolerances in all materials and with a minimum of supervision.
The successful applicants must be able to program, set and operate CNC machines and be fully conversant with Fanuc controls. Off-line programming experience would be an advantage.
Your duties will include:
• Set, prove and fully machine parts as required from programs provided
• Program components on machine and off-line using drawings/information provided if necessary
• Save all programs and update job card after every job identifying areas for improvement
• Specify any tooling or material requirements
• Ensure on time delivery
• 1st off and in-process inspection ensuring quality of parts is to the standard required
• Ability to carry out the role with minimum supervision
• Work within a team environment to meet quality objectives
• Maintain a very high level of housekeeping at all times in workshop and around machines
• Maintain a safe working environment
• Assist in the coaching and training of others
• Apprentice / in house trained or proven experience in a similar role
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of CNC controls and machinery
• Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
• Ability to write and edit programs for manufacture of parts
• They offer an excellent working environment,
• workplace pension,
• competitive rates of pay up to £16ph
• 22 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays.
• Hours of work are 7.30am-4.15pm Monday –Thursday with an early finish on Friday.
• Free onsite parking.
• Job Type: Full-time
This CNC Turner Programmer position is also commutable from Havant, Fareham, Waterlooville, Portsmouth, Cosham, Hampshire & West Sussex.
Beacon are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client