£13 - £15 Per Hour
Permanent | Part Time
A part-time Bookkeeper/ Management Accountant is required by this highly successful professional services firm. Working three days a week. Operating from multiple offices in Kent, the Directors are looking for an experienced finance professional to manage the Accounts on a day to day basis and provide an effective, proactive and efficient service to the business.
You will be:
• Producing monthly management accounts on a departmental basis
• Maintaining and reconcile the firm’s/Client Bank Accounts
• And have a thoroughly practical and working knowledge of SAGE Accounts
• Maintaining control and management of the SAGE system in order to produce management accounts through to trial balance, balance sheet, and departmental P&L accounts.
• Provide weekly cash flow forecasts and pipeline activity reports.
• Carry out regular reconciliations to ensure that all aspects of compliance are adhered to.
• Regularly review and maintain the management of the bank accounts.
• Complete VAT returns.
• Undertake monthly payroll including reconciliation of commission and mileage claims.
• Management and maintenance of utility contracts.
• Excellent Sage experience
• Have worked in preparation of management accounts to detailed TB level
• Good knowledge of Microsoft packages Excel, Word, Outlook
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Able to work without direct supervision, meet deadlines, prioritise tasks and accept responsibility.
• Ambitious, able to learn quickly and to work using own initiative.
• Clear and concise communication skills and a confident telephone manner.