£21000 - £22100 per annum
Admin, Secretarial, PA
Permanent | Full Time
This utilities company is recruiting for a Streetworks Administrator - Office based
- Raising Street Works permits.
- Following up and progressing Streetworks permits through to approval.
- The booking of traffic management installations and associated permits.
- Building relationships with external and internal partners.
- Dealing internal/external queries.
- Liaise with operations & Highway authorities to arrange road closures etc. As per Traffic Management requirements
- Managing active permits and notices to maintain compliance at all stages of the project, to prevent Fixed Penalty Notices and Overrun charges
- Respond via email to Highway Authority comments and Modification Requests promptly and efficiently.
- Send out daily reports on Streetworks activity
- General office administration task.
Preferred skills & Requirements
- Previous knowledge in NRSWA/Streetworks Legislation i.e., Fines/charges and permitting is desirable, however full training will be provided.
- Highway Reinstatement knowledge preferred but not essential.
- Strong IT and administration skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Have a good, determined attitude towards work
The successful applicant must be confident conducting themselves in both verbal and non-verbal communications.
Salary negotiable upon experience
Job type: Full time
Hours of working: 08:00 to 17:00
Holidays: Statutory minimum